About ME? I’m so glad you asked. I could go on forever (hence the inclination to blog).
- My essays ranging from motherhood, marriage, writing, reading, social media etiquette, Judaism, improving my habits and more have
been featured on the Huffington Post’s parents, books, religion, healthy living, and technology sections.
- I have contributed to the parenting website Kveller.com, and I’m writing a series at The Jewish Daily Forward about cutting my iPhone time in half by spring 2014. I recently “retired” my monthly column at WriterUnboxed.com, an award-winning site for writers, about best practices for writers on Twitter.
- I have contributed articles to BlogHer, Nameberry, Twin Cities Jewfolk, Twin Cities Daily Planet, and elsewhere.
- I am a published short story writer. (Pushcart Prize nominated thank you very much!)
- I was a proud 2013 cast member of Listen to Your Mother.
- Finally, I obsessively keep track of the books I read. I offer pithy blurbs and love when my blog readers chime in with their opinions. I’m also one of the leaders of the online book review site GREAT NEW BOOKS.
My favorite part of blogging is interacting with the people who comment. Please feel free to jump into the conversation any time! It’s always lively around here. Nina